Milestone Software Solutions
Milestone Software Solutions
- Milestone Expert
- Milestone XProtect Smart Client
- Milestone XProtect Professional
- Milestone XProtect Corporate
Guarantee unparalleled safety and security for mid to large scale operations with a Milestone video software system. Milestone Expert is an ideal solution for warehouses, event centers, and stadiums searching for a video management system that seamlessly partners with access control and security alarms. The moderate-sized structure is customizable, scalable, and friendly enough for even the most basic of tech users to manage.
Milestone Expert Benefits
- Secure and protect the integrity of mid to large scale organizations with Milestone Expert’s user-friendly and reliable VMS software that guarantees footage capture with both traditional and failover servers. The very moment a traditional server experiences issues, the system defaults to a failover server that continues to capture live events and activity.
- Expand Milestone Expert with an infinite number of security cameras, sensors, and servers to ensure maximum transparency in a secure area. Every device connected to the video management software automatically transfers live footage and metadata to the local server to be viewed in real-time or at a later moment.
- Safeguard the security of Milestone Expert with advanced role management options that grant permissions to verified individuals. A dual authentication login process ensures that verified individuals may access the VMS system, while unverified and potentially harmful persons are kept out.
- Provide security personnel with a software that is remarkably easy to navigate and control. Whether browsing through multi-layer maps to switch cameras, hunting for data with a customizable search function, or creating system rules, security professionals can rely on a user-friendly interface that is quick and responsive.
Milestone XProtect Smart Client
Analyze critical system information and captured footage with the seamless integration of Milestone XProtect Smart Client into any Milestone XProtect or Milestone Husky Series. XProtect Smart Client offers countless tools, functions, and operational capabilities to ensure that security professionals can more efficiently monitor and regulate a secure facility.
Milestone XProtect Smart Client Benefits
- Identify and detect high-risk areas with the use of interactive smart maps that illustrate the camera coverage of a facility. Analyze areas with the help of online maps through Google and Bing, or through customized offline maps with OpenStreetMap.
- React to incidents faster than ever before with an alarm manager that provides detailed information about current events and incidents. Security professionals can independently playback footage from specified units while continuing to capture footage with other live cameras connected to Milestone XProtect Smart Client.
- Render high-quality video footage with an accelerated decoding process that operates from the GPU rather than the CPU. The transition from the CPU to GPU allows for quicker image processing and identification, while simultaneously removing the workload for the CPU.
- Identify the root of security concerns with Smart Client’s Storyboard feature that connects the footage from multiple different streams all into one consistent flow. The advanced playback feature allows security professionals to detect and pinpoint critical events that can be key to legal proceedings.
Milestone XProtect Professional
Augment the security of retail stores, production plants, schools, and libraries with Milestone XProtect Professional. XProtect Professional offers impressive scalability, reliability, and customizability through video management software that can be operated by both tech novices and professionals. Any firm looking to buy Milestone XProtect Professional can count on multi-layer maps, unlimited device connections, and encrypted video recordings to buff their security protocols to a whole new level.
Milestone XProtect Professional Benefits
- Connect video surveillance footage to metadata to utilize facial recognition, heat maps, GPS location, and more. Metadata connected to video footage can be used to resolve incidents, report crimes, or identify suspicious individuals.
- Utilize Milestone XProtect Professional’s high-efficiency H.265 compression technology to store video footage more effectively and decrease the cost of storage. The high-efficiency video coding (HEVC) process compresses data into smaller packets that take up less space on physical or cloud-based storage systems.
- Monitor and control video cameras, security devices, and servers from multiple locations all from one centralized hub. A centralized location can greatly reduce the cost of security personnel, while simultaneously providing more transparency and quicker response times from designated specialists.
- Safeguard video files and other critical data pieces with optional password protection to prevent video footage from being misused. Milestone XProtect Professional can further be designed to require dual authentication standards, where an active user must be verified by another active user.
Milestone XProtect Corporate
Protect visitors, customers, and citizens passing through airports, train terminals, and cities with Milestone XProtect Corporate. XProtect Corporate offers the most robust and extreme performance of any Milestone VMS product, ensuring that critical data and footage is always captured without any chance of failure. Failover servers, optional smart walls, and connected metadata make XProtect Corporate the perfect solution to dense population monitoring.
Milestone XProtect Corporate Benefits
- Supplement Milestone XProtect Corporate with a wide variety of add-on products that increase the effectiveness and security of a Milestone Installation. Link additional programs to recognize license plate data, synchronize transactions with video footage, and anonymously record the activity of point-of-sale terminals or Windows PCs.
- Monitor the safety of wide-scale public areas with the implementation of an XProtect Smart Wall. Milestone XProtect Corporate utilizes the smart canvas to display multiple different video streams onto a connected wall of monitors. With a Smart Wall in place, security professionals can collaboratively analyze incidents and footage to identify more effective solutions.
- Manage the security protocols for multiple sites and locations by utilizing Milestone Interconnect for XProtect Corporate. Control an unlimited number of servers, cameras, access control devices, and more from a central location that issues commands and regulations that immediately take effect. As more devices are added to the system, hierarchies can be implemented to better organize and control the flow of data from connected cameras and servers.
- Complement video footage with audio files that provide more transparency to collected files. Audio and video files can be accessed from the Milestone Smart Client, Mobile Client, and Web Client to provide instant access to recorded footage.
Authorized Milestone Dealers
Who Should Use Brivo Access Control?
How to Implement Milestone VMS
Buying and Installing Milestone VMS
Milestone Systems Partners
Products that Integrate with Milestone
East Bay Branch
As a business security system installer in the East Bay since our first day in business, we know that Alameda County needs a security company they can trust. We also provide commercial burglar alarms, security camera installation and access control installation to customers in Hayward, Richmond, and Berkeley amongst other cities from our East Bay branch.
San Francisco Branch
Located in the heart SOMA, our SF Security Branch serves every neighborhood from the Embarcadero and financial district, all the way to South San Francisco and up to Marin. Security System Installation in SF is about more than just security cameras and access control. It’s about serving the city by the bay with the best security systems in the Bay Area.
South Bay Branch
Our downtown San Jose office provides security system installation from the peninsula and Silicon Valley all the way down to Gilroy. Serving the tech industry, commercial buildings, and apartment complexes in the South Bay is what we excel at. From the smallest burglar alarm install all the way to an enterprise security camera system, we do it all in the South Bay.
Providing Sactown with security systems and cctv installation is just as important as it is in Stockton and Modesto where our Sacramento region stretches to. When we install security cameras in the capital city, we do it right. Just ask our favorite customers at Arden Mall. They’ll tell you that iTECH2 is a security company Sacramento can depend on.
Los Angeles Branch
We’re Southern California security camera experts. But our knowledge of business security systems in Southern California isn’t the only thing we hang our hat on. We know that the City of Angels needs a security company that is committed to protecting businesses of every size and shape and that’s just what we do for Southern Californians from our LA branch.
Inland Empire Branch
Inland Empire security systems provide saftey for businesses that require a level of expertise that we’ve been providing from our branch in Pomona for 14 years. Covering everywhere from Pasadena all the way to Palm Springs, we’ve got everything north of Highway 10 covered from our Pomona Branch. That’s what security systems in the Inland Empire are all about.
Orange County Branch
We’ve been installing Commercial security systems in Orange County for a long time so we know what Orange County security systems require. They require security cameras that you can count on, access control installation that’s premium and rock solid, and burglar alarms that get the job done. Our Santa Ana branch covers all of Orange County and beyond.
San Diego Branch
Our San Diego branch provides security system installation to America’s Finest City. But we also install security cameras, burglar alarms, and access control systems for businesses all the way to Temecula. Protecting San Diego businesses with top of the line security systems and low voltage installation is what we do best. And we ‘ve been doing it since Day 1.