We are looking for a recent college graduate to join a New Startup with Huge Growth potential as an Office Manager! An ideal candidate will be eager for the opportunity to learn at a startup environment. You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
• Answers telephones, directs calls and takes messages.
• Prepares and reviews operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Prepares letters and reports.
• Prepares minutes of project meetings.
• Coordinates and maintains working project operations files.
• Schedules appointments and meetings for the project operations team.
• Prepares and reconciles subcontractor billings and owner invoices for payment.
• Collects timesheets from the field. / Reviews time sheets for accuracy and obtains approval signatures.
• Distribution of Payroll.
• Provide administrative assistance to the management team
• Manage records and information
0-1 year of office experience.
Valid Driver’s License with a driving record in good standing required.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Strong organizational skills
Deadline and detail-oriented
Strong leadership qualities