Genetec Authorized Dealer
- Genetec Security Center
- Genetec GTAP
- Genetec Omnicast
- Genetec Stratocast
- Genetec Cloudlink
- Genetec Synergis
Genetec Security Center
Enhance the transparency and security of your organization by implementing Genetec Security Center into all of your facilities.
Genetec Security Center is a security suite that empowers firms by providing them with the key tools needed to keep their organization safe. With Omnicast video surveillance, Synergis access control, license plate recognition, and threat response software, firms can work smarter and more efficiently by unifying all aspects of security into one centralized system.
Genetec Security Center Benefits:
- Monitor the flow of foot traffic and vehicle movement with Omnicast video surveillance. The VMS system pairs with countless popular security cameras, connects to cloud storage for archiving, and efficiently scales as your business grows.
- Improve the efficiency of your security system by uniting all the core features into one suite. A unified system allows for security operators to switch between features without ever having to change programs or locations.
- Survey multiple sites from any global location when you integrate Genetec Security Center into your system. Remote security operators can monitor any connected site, regulate system rules and privileges, and contact local authorities when detecting a threat.
- Control the access rights and privileges of employees, partners, and clients to a site with Synergis Access Control. The advanced system allows administrators to revoke privileges, respond to threats, and set rules all from a remote location.
Access unrivaled customer support and technical information with Genetec’s Technical Assistance Portal.
Genetec GTAP allows you to access endless amounts of technical manuals, detailed product descriptions, and customer forums pertaining to specific issues. Through the portal, you can contribute to community forums, download new software programs, and submit help tickets when requiring further assistance. Whether you need to fine-tune your system, or completely rewire it, Genetec GTAP provides all of the key information to answer your questions.
Genetec GTAP Benefits
- Download critical software programs directly from GTAP to enhance the safety of your system. Whether you are integrating new software into your current system or starting fresh, GTAP can provide the exact information you need.
- Analyze and contribute to customer forums to better understand and manage issues, while also conversing with others facing similar problems. GTAP’s forums connect businesses and firms seeking practical help to their ongoing system issues.
- Submit a help ticket through Genetec GTAP to request the aid of trained Genetec experts. Genetec’s highly-trained crew of customer support members can easily guide users through problems and resolve issues plaguing a system in a matter of minutes.
- Examine in-depth manuals to better understand how Genetec’s advanced products and systems work. Detailed product documentations provide great insight into how to better systems and maximize the potential of security devices.
Ensure total privacy and safety of your facility today with Genetec Omnicast.
Genetec Omnicast is a video management system that provides firms with the necessary means to survey their facilities and grounds. The advanced software provides users with live video footage, in-depth data analytics, dynamic security camera maps, and much more. Once Omnicast is in place, users can continually modify and edit it by adding more devices, customizing interfaces, and integrating it with other software programs.
Genetec Omnicast Benefits
- Store daily recorded footage with cloud-based video storage. Recorded footage can be accessed at any time to provide critical information about past events and threats.
- Navigate between footage from various sites and devices with dynamic security maps. Security professionals analyzing sites can navigate through high-quality 3D maps to view footage from locally connected security devices. Whether viewing content on-site or from locations thousands of miles away, operators are granted all the same management capabilities.
- Protect all aspects of your video management system with a variety of cybersecurity measures. Passively encrypt data, authenticate users, and manage certificates to ensure that your system never falls victim to cybercrime.
- Integrate Genetec Omnicast with all of your existing security resources. Utilize thousands of different cameras, sensors, and servers alongside Omnicast to create a system that maximizes the potential of the existing security infrastructure. With all devices unified under a common system, you’ll be able to more efficiently monitor any facility.
Unlock the countless benefits and advantages of cloud streaming with Genetec Stratocast.
Genetec Stratocast allows you to upload all the content from your security devices directly to a cloud storage system, which can be remotely accessed at any time. With a cloud storage video management system in place, users can do away with costly recording equipment, add as many cameras as needed, and receive live push notifications to mobile devices.
Genetec Stratocast Benefits
- Create priority lists for push notifications to rank events by order of importance. Once rules and priorities have been set, mobile notifications will appear in their respective order of importance.
- Reduce the cost of data storage by eliminating the need for DVRs and NVRs with Genetec Stratocast. All content captured by cloud-connected security cameras immediately transfers to online storage systems in real-time.
- Ensure that security cameras operate around the clock with a dual recording feature that stores footage even in the case of a connection failure. Dual recording automatically switches the default storage destination from the cloud to SD cards, to guarantee that footage is still recorded while the internet is down.
- Maintain an uncompromised level of data security with Stratocast’s top-notch encryption standards. Every piece of information transferred from security cameras to the cloud becomes encrypted, to prevent cybercriminals from hacking private footage and key data analytics.
Genetec Cloudlink Benefits
- Migrate to an IP-ready security system with Genetec Cloudlink to enjoy the countless benefits of real-time cloud-based access control. Systems operating off a Cloudlink appliance allow operators to instantly manage access control devices, while simultaneously responding to security threats the moment they occur.
- Remotely control as many as 256 electronic locks and data readers with just one Genetec Cloudlink appliance. Once you reach the maximum allotted number, simply supplement the system with another Cloudlink appliance to control 256 additional devices.
- Integrate Genetec Cloudlink with a number of industry-leading access control devices and appliances. Top brands such as HID, Axis, Salto, Mercury Security, and Allegion all perfectly assimilate with Cloudlink’s cloud-based access control.
- Prevent verified individuals from sharing their credentials with outsiders with a built-in antipassback feature. Cloudlink’s detective system monitors the access time of credentials, to ensure that verified user’s don’t pass an access card or key fob to the user behind them to also gain entry.
Guarantee the safety of any site with an access control system from Genetec.
Genetec Synergis is an access control software that allows you to modify rules, grant permissions, and revoke privileges to individuals included in a system. While the system primarily aims to grant access to verified individuals, it subsequently functions as a gateway to keep unverified persons out. With Synergis, you’ll be able to remotely monitor points of entry, modify permissions, and respond to security breaches in a matter of moments.
Genetec Synergis Benefits:
- Grant security personnel the power to modify the privileges of verified individuals and control points of entry. During emergencies, security personnel can remove the access rights of individuals, lockdown select areas, and grant access to local authorities.
- Create customized rules to provide varying levels of access to select individuals. With Genetec Synergis, you can choose to grant minimal, partial, or full-access to verified persons.
- Monitor the health of a security system by analyzing data analytics captured by Genetec Synergis. Synergis keeps daily logs of activity to provide security personnel with a clear picture of each day’s events and visits.
- Merge Synergis access control with Omnicast video surveillance to enhance the security of a protected site. Omnicast and Synergis seamlessly partner to monitor points of entry, detect unverified access, and provide helpful data analytics for later inspection.
Authorized Genetec Dealers
Who Should Use Genetec Systems
How to Implement Genetec VMS
Genetec and Hikvision Integration
Genetec and Bosch Integration
Buying and Installing Genetec Security
Genetec Systems Partners
Products that Integrate with Genetec
East Bay Branch
As a business security system installer in the East Bay since our first day in business, we know that Alameda County needs a security company they can trust. We also provide commercial burglar alarms, security camera installation and access control installation to customers in Hayward, Richmond, and Berkeley amongst other cities from our East Bay branch.
San Francisco Branch
Located in the heart SOMA, our SF Security Branch serves every neighborhood from the Embarcadero and financial district, all the way to South San Francisco and up to Marin. Security System Installation in SF is about more than just security cameras and access control. It’s about serving the city by the bay with the best security systems in the Bay Area.
South Bay Branch
Our downtown San Jose office provides security system installation from the peninsula and Silicon Valley all the way down to Gilroy. Serving the tech industry, commercial buildings, and apartment complexes in the South Bay is what we excel at. From the smallest burglar alarm install all the way to an enterprise security camera system, we do it all in the South Bay.
Providing Sactown with security systems and cctv installation is just as important as it is in Stockton and Modesto where our Sacramento region stretches to. When we install security cameras in the capital city, we do it right. Just ask our favorite customers at Arden Mall. They’ll tell you that iTECH2 is a security company Sacramento can depend on.
Los Angeles Branch
We’re Southern California security camera experts. But our knowledge of business security systems in Southern California isn’t the only thing we hang our hat on. We know that the City of Angels needs a security company that is committed to protecting businesses of every size and shape and that’s just what we do for Southern Californians from our LA branch.
Inland Empire Branch
Inland Empire security systems provide saftey for businesses that require a level of expertise that we’ve been providing from our branch in Pomona for 14 years. Covering everywhere from Pasadena all the way to Palm Springs, we’ve got everything north of Highway 10 covered from our Pomona Branch. That’s what security systems in the Inland Empire are all about.
Orange County Branch
We’ve been installing Commercial security systems in Orange County for a long time so we know what Orange County security systems require. They require security cameras that you can count on, access control installation that’s premium and rock solid, and burglar alarms that get the job done. Our Santa Ana branch covers all of Orange County and beyond.
San Diego Branch
Our San Diego branch provides security system installation to America’s Finest City. But we also install security cameras, burglar alarms, and access control systems for businesses all the way to Temecula. Protecting San Diego businesses with top of the line security systems and low voltage installation is what we do best. And we ‘ve been doing it since Day 1.