Avigilon Certified Partner
Avigilon Certified Partner
- Avigilon Control Center
- Video Analytics
- Appearance Search
- Unusual Motion Detection
- License Plate Recognition
Avigilon ACC Software
Avigilon Control Center Benefits
- Equip Avigilon ACC Software with numerous plugins to transform the program into a security powerhouse. Integrate products such as Netbox, Amadeus, Better Tomorrow, and countless others to incorporate video analytics, motion detection, modified interface capabilities, and much more.
- Review and flag critical events with a simple user-friendly interface. Whether searching for a suspicious individual or attempting to discover the details from earlier events, Avigilon ACC Software makes it simple for security professionals to find exactly what they are looking for.
- Respond to suspicious activity faster than ever before with advanced facial recognition technology. The machine learning software integrates flawlessly with data analytics to determine which individuals must be kept at bay from a facility, while also notifying professionals the moment marked individuals appear.
- Remotely access live feed and past footage from video cameras through the mobile version of the Avigilon video management system. Verified administrators and security personnel can utilize the web-enabled software to review marked events, alter access permissions, and broadcast their voices through connected speakers to deter on-site criminals.
Avigilon Video Analytics
Avigilon Video Analytics Benefits
- Recognize and classify over 50 different types of objects with Avigilon video analytics. The self-learning software programs quickly learn to identify people, cars, bicycles, motorcycles, buses, trucks, and many others. Both moving and static objects can be detected and classified after just a minimal amount of time on camera.
- Search for a specific person or vehicle in a crowd with Avigilon’s appearance search function. Find and locate potentially threatening people or vehicles before they have an opportunity to cause mayhem.
- Integrate countless different varieties of cameras with Avigilon data analytics to create a more powerful and secure system. Partner the software with license plate readers, multisensory cameras, PTZ cameras, and dozens of others to maximize the system’s potential.
- Discover unproductive or inefficient processes by allowing Avigilon to analyze the footage collected from connected security cameras. The software’s data analytics can help track how long employees or vehicles stay in a designated area while completing a task.
Avigilon Appearance Search
Avigilon Appearance Search Benefits
- Locate potentially harmful or dangerous individuals who have made their way into a secure site. Avigilon Appearance Search rapidly compiles the recent footage that specified subjects have appeared in, to give security personnel a chance to quickly locate them and prevent further harm.
- Provide key video footage to law enforcement officers and courtroom hearings by assembling video clips from a specific incident. The advanced deep-learning search engine presents a report with every clip that the subject in question appeared in.
- Search for individuals by entering data about specific facial features, hair color, clothing style, or estimated age range. Within a matter of seconds, Avigilon Appearance Search locates similar-looking individuals to give operators a chance to determine which character best fits the identity in question.
- Discover the whereabouts of lost goods or items by tracking the location of targeted individuals or vehicles. A basic search can help uncover the actions that led to products being misplaced, forgotten, or stolen.
Avigilon Unusual Motion Detection
Discover the atypical events that occur throughout a day at a business, firm, or home with the help of Avigilon Unusual Motion Detection. Avigilon Unusual Motion Detection is a self-learning program that defines what sort of activity is standard in a typical day, and what sort of activity is unusual. Any recorded video footage deemed unusual is flagged, to notify security professionals of any atypical events. The advanced software can play a key role in apprehending criminals, preventing theft, and discovering internal conflict.
Avigilon Unusual Motion Detection Benefits
- Streamline the process of reviewing video footage by integrating Avigilon Unusual Motion Detection with the standard ACC software. Security professionals can dramatically reduce the amount of time searching for an incident by simply selecting the flagged clips that contain atypical activity.
- Utilize both basic and ultra-advanced security cameras to detect motions that deviate from the norm. Avigilon’s H4 embedded cameras efficiently capture and process footage while using AI technology that aids in detecting suspicious activity.
- Discover brief events that may go unnoticed by trained security personnel. Avigilon Unusual Motion Detection picks up on incredibly minute details that humans often overlook, ensuring that nothing goes unnoticed.
- Employ a wide variety of cameras to detect the abnormal motions which may occur on a secure site. Multisensor, point tilt zoom, thermal, and infrared cameras can all be equipped with Avigilon Unusual Motion Detection technology to monitor a specific zone.
Avigilon License Plate Recognition
Rapidly scan and process license plates from moving and static vehicles with Avigilon License Plate Recognition. Avigilon License Plate Recognition is an additional software product that partners with license plate reader cameras. The program allows firms to identify verified vehicles, search for suspicious vehicles, and deny entry to those without proper credentials into a secure area. Once installed, firms can create and import customized verification and watch lists for known vehicles.
Avigilon License Plate Recognition Benefits
- Grant authorized vehicles entry into a secure zone by verifying their credentials with a license plate reader. Connected access control systems award verified vehicles entry, while denying access to those without proper qualifications.
- Utilize Avigilon License Plate Recognition in a variety of different regions. When paired with the high-tech software system, LPR cameras can recognize plates from North America, Australia, Europe, and Japan.
- Integrate Avigilon License Plate Recognition with Appearance Search to track and find vehicles of interest. The two systems seamlessly work together to hunt down suspicious vehicles that have passed through security footage.
- Generate customized watch lists to prevent blacklisted vehicles from entering a facility. Security alarms set off each time a vehicle on the watch list enters a site, giving security personnel ample time to respond to an incident.
Authorized Avigilon Dealers
Who Should Use Avigilon ACC and Cameras?
How to Implement Avigilon Control Center and Cameras
Buying and Installing Avigilon
Avigilon Certified Partners
Products that Integrate with Avigilon ACC
East Bay Branch
As a business security system installer in the East Bay since our first day in business, we know that Alameda County needs a security company they can trust. We also provide commercial burglar alarms, security camera installation and access control installation to customers in Hayward, Richmond, and Berkeley amongst other cities from our East Bay branch.
San Francisco Branch
Located in the heart SOMA, our SF Security Branch serves every neighborhood from the Embarcadero and financial district, all the way to South San Francisco and up to Marin. Security System Installation in SF is about more than just security cameras and access control. It’s about serving the city by the bay with the best security systems in the Bay Area.
South Bay Branch
Our downtown San Jose office provides security system installation from the peninsula and Silicon Valley all the way down to Gilroy. Serving the tech industry, commercial buildings, and apartment complexes in the South Bay is what we excel at. From the smallest burglar alarm install all the way to an enterprise security camera system, we do it all in the South Bay.
Providing Sactown with security systems and cctv installation is just as important as it is in Stockton and Modesto where our Sacramento region stretches to. When we install security cameras in the capital city, we do it right. Just ask our favorite customers at Arden Mall. They’ll tell you that iTECH2 is a security company Sacramento can depend on.
Los Angeles Branch
We’re Southern California security camera experts. But our knowledge of business security systems in Southern California isn’t the only thing we hang our hat on. We know that the City of Angels needs a security company that is committed to protecting businesses of every size and shape and that’s just what we do for Southern Californians from our LA branch.
Inland Empire Branch
Inland Empire security systems provide saftey for businesses that require a level of expertise that we’ve been providing from our branch in Pomona for 14 years. Covering everywhere from Pasadena all the way to Palm Springs, we’ve got everything north of Highway 10 covered from our Pomona Branch. That’s what security systems in the Inland Empire are all about.
Orange County Branch
We’ve been installing Commercial security systems in Orange County for a long time so we know what Orange County security systems require. They require security cameras that you can count on, access control installation that’s premium and rock solid, and burglar alarms that get the job done. Our Santa Ana branch covers all of Orange County and beyond.
San Diego Branch
Our San Diego branch provides security system installation to America’s Finest City. But we also install security cameras, burglar alarms, and access control systems for businesses all the way to Temecula. Protecting San Diego businesses with top of the line security systems and low voltage installation is what we do best. And we ‘ve been doing it since Day 1.